Korean label LOW CLASSIC offers a subtly experimental approach to suiting with this white blazer. Made from a wool-blend, the collarless design is defined by a sheer interior lining that's visible lining the neck, sleeves and open front. Style yours alongside high-rise palazzo pants in matching white.
- material: 49% wool, 49% polyester, 2% elastane
- lining: 52% viscose, 48% polyester, fully lined
- lining II: 100% polyester, detachable
- care instructions: dry clean
- breast pocket, flap pockets, internal pocket
- open front
- shoulder pads
- buttoned cuffs
- Designer colour name: Nude
Low classic Womens Clohing Layered wool-blend blazer xxl P00544371
Take a louche approach to suiting with this oversized boxy blazer from Proenza Schouler. Made from s..
No well-curated wardrobe is complete without a timeless blazer, and we're proposing this beige desig..
Hitting the balance between the smart and the casual is what Isabel Marant, Étoile does best, as dem..
With pieces like the louche, longline Joan blazer, JOSEPH continues to rewrite the blueprint of dres..